Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fallen Wheelers / Re: KCK lost a brother last night
« Last post by Mark on November 15, 2017, 07:48:18 PM »
From FB, het your orders in now, before it's to late.

News spread fast about our friend, brother and KCK member Robby, better know as Ricky Bobby, passing this past week. It has been a tough pill to swallow to be honest.

Robby was a true friend and family to us all. Even though he was a man of few words, he made us all laugh and smile every time he was around. He impacted us and everyone he met. From the messages and phones I got alone, I can see he did just that. Having him part of this crew and our personal lives was truly a blessing. It's extremely sad to lose an amazing person, even when it doesn't seem fair, but what we can do is celebrate the great times we spent with him to keep his spirit alive. He will forever be part of KCK, our families, with us at every ride, with us in the garage and most over all in our hearts everyday. Heaven gained the most honest and genuine person I had the honor to know. I miss my brother dearly, and I know the rest of the KCK family feels the same hurt...

Ride In Peace RB

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are trying to do all we can to help Robby's family out. We are getting an order together for T Shirts. All proceeds will be going to his mother for any reason she needs at this time.

The front is a left chest with his famous 2 thumbs up and initials RB.
The back will depict him in the buggy and the saying Ride In Peace below it.
Grey print on Royal tee to compliment his Buggy.

If any one would like to get one please send $20 per tee to Alex's (YO!) PayPal at screenprintinglodge@gmail.com with you name and size(s).

We will cut the ordering off Friday night. We will deliver at RBD. If you can not make RBD for pick up, please add $5 to have it shipped to you!

Feel free to contact me via text or call if there's any problems 5043902955 - Alex Yo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

« Last post by Pachary on November 15, 2017, 07:44:50 PM »
Get yalls shirts, ordering ends Friday.  Itís a good cause.  Goodness knows ainít none of us spending money on riding!
« Last post by Trucker on November 13, 2017, 10:03:27 PM »
So Ricky Bobby took care of his mom financially. Yo is going to make a Ricky Bobby memorial t-shirt. All proceeds will be going to Ricky Bobbies mom. T-shirts will be $20 or $25 shipped. If you want you can definitely donate more than the price of the T-shirt. All money will go to Ricky Bobbies mom. Send payment and shirt sizes to Yo's PayPal which is screenprintinglodge@gmail.com

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

« Last post by Pachary on November 13, 2017, 07:43:34 PM »
Maybe we need a ride........only rule is you gotta smile the whole time
« Last post by Trucker on November 13, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »
Been told they are not having a funeral. I have asked if the family wants us to donate to a charity in Ricky Bobbies name or something but nobody knows. Whenever I get updated I'll update y'all.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

« Last post by Richard on November 12, 2017, 09:29:06 PM »
That smile is the thing that gets me. Always as happy or appeared happy. Wish I could have a smile half as good as his bad smile. Never will forget the last time at aop only me him and mark was up but some crazy chick woke her boyfriend up cause I was calling him Ricky Bobby. She's like he's not the real Ricky Bobby my boyfriend is and needless to say I was ready to crush a skull with a rum bottle over the REAL Ricky Bobby.  He kept on smiling saying it wasn't a big deal however it was to me. There's alot of details I wish I could put into text and describe his demeanor during the ordeal but I can't other than saying he was smiling like crazy. Sure will miss him.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
« Last post by mrdrinksalil on November 12, 2017, 06:19:11 PM »
What Iíll remember is the smile. Fat, Happy and Half Throttle on a full throttle obstacle and that damn smile. Always the smile. Youíll be missed friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by Mark on November 10, 2017, 08:01:15 PM »
Picture from FB.

« Last post by Mark on November 10, 2017, 07:57:37 PM »
I agree Paul, he was always smiling and having a great time. We will miss him.

« Last post by Pachary on November 10, 2017, 05:41:25 PM »
Truly one of the kindest souls Iíve ever met.  Iím happy to have known him as long as I did.....[emoji27]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10