Author Topic: Trans pan?  (Read 832 times)

Offline Logan

• Charter Member
  • Rock Bouncer
  • Part Heep, part tube, all POS
Re: Trans pan?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 08:30:45 AM »
Hey I may not have wheeled this year, but I've got almost 200nights in hotels, 40+days in rental cars and 17 flights this year. ahole2
A fool and his money are soon parted... Especially in this sport.

Offline lt99ls1

• Rock Bouncer
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 09:55:50 AM »
I looked in my junk collection last night to see if I had a spare transmission pan to give you but didn't find one. I did find a bunch of shit I didn't know I had.
Larry

05 LJ
08 Duramax

Offline Logan

• Charter Member
  • Rock Bouncer
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 10:37:50 AM »
I looked in my junk collection last night to see if I had a spare transmission pan to give you but didn't find one. I did find a bunch of shit I didn't know I had.
cheers thanks anyway. I'm sure I can find one on one of the Nw GA offroad sale pages, they're swamped with xj's.

Offline extremetownie

• Rock Bouncer
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 01:41:39 PM »
You know i am messing with you. I wish i could get my leaks fixed. I have given up. I just bring extra fluid.
http://outlawfabworx.com/
" If You're Going to be Bad... be an Outlaw! "

Offline Logan

• Charter Member
  • Rock Bouncer
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »
You know i am messing with you. I wish i could get my leaks fixed. I have given up. I just bring extra fluid.

Oh I know, just venting.  O0.

Offline xjcrawler

• Spotter
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2018, 11:14:56 PM »

Roger did you find the Seals It seal for your front axle?

Offline extremetownie

• Rock Bouncer
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2018, 08:10:37 AM »
 i bought the crane revolution ones from WOD. The problem is supposed to be that the RCV shaft seal surface ends before it reaches the seal in the tubes. The Crane one get it closer to the carrier. They are installed ,i dont know if they work yet.
http://outlawfabworx.com/
" If You're Going to be Bad... be an Outlaw! "

Offline Badger007

• Spotter
  • Little Sami that could
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 01:01:19 PM »
cheers thanks anyway. I'm sure I can find one on one of the Nw GA offroad sale pages, they're swamped with xj's.
Check out timbefalls off-road club. He is on FB and has a bunch of parts vehicles on site close to elberton.  I havenít wheeled there yet but looks like an easy fun time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Logan

• Charter Member
  • Rock Bouncer
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 07:01:29 PM »
Check out timbefalls off-road club. He is on FB and has a bunch of parts vehicles on site close to elberton.  I havenít wheeled there yet but looks like an easy fun time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've seen his posts, but wrong side of GA for me. I'm just going to hit the LKQ in Chattanooga tomorrow. It'll probably take me longer to drain the fluid than get the pan off.

Offline lt99ls1

• Rock Bouncer
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 09:22:00 PM »
I'm just going to hit the LKQ in Chattanooga tomorrow. It'll probably take me longer to drain the fluid than get the pan off.
I was at LKQ yesterday and there more than a few aw4's already sitting out on the ground there.
Larry

05 LJ
08 Duramax

Offline Logan

• Charter Member
  • Rock Bouncer
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 10:28:51 PM »
I'm just going to hit the LKQ in Chattanooga tomorrow. It'll probably take me longer to drain the fluid than get the pan off.
I was at LKQ yesterday and there more than a few aw4's already sitting out on the ground there.

Find anything good on their 1/2 off weekend.

Offline lt99ls1

• Rock Bouncer
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2018, 07:41:37 AM »

Find anything good on their 1/2 off weekend.
I picked up some stuff for the Grand Cherokee I bought, different power steering pump for the LS swap in the LJ and some odds and ends stuff for my dads 91 Mazda B2200. My cousin picked up a bunch of stuff for the 00 Xj we are working on.
Larry

05 LJ
08 Duramax